68/020 Saunas and Tubs Manufacturer and ImporterEstablished in 2002 by the present owners the company has made a shift from carrying stock to a “Made to Order” business model. This business only stocks timbers of different profiles and lengths to manufacture the designs to the size ( square, round, oval, barrel) and specification, based on customer requirements. Timber profiles including structural materials for own designed saunas and tubs are milled to order with lead time for production at about 4-6 weeks. This enable the business to effectively maintain good margins while carrying the minimum required stock.
Proudly delivering a high end product that is the most expensive in Australia, prices are kept in tact and the market can take annual increases to maintain and improve margins. Working on a 100% markup on all main products with extras on a higher rate and offering extras as specials to close a sale, the model is working well.
A family business with husband and wife working full time, subcontractors are used some times to complete jobs faster.
Key Features of the Business
• Well established brand name.
• All products flat packed with manuals for easy installation on site.
• Excellent opportunities to growth the business.
• Effective marketing campaigns with 7,500 Facebook fans and growing following on Instagram.
• Existing tradies engaged in NSW, VIC and QLD to assist closing larger sales.
• Own Designs & Profiles.
• Only use equipment from well established and reputable Australian Manufacturers.
• Australian dealer for SAWO with extensive Australia wide network for repair and support.
In 2016 the company has moved into supplying “Build your own” saunas for those who are handy or builders, supplying materials and equipment with building instructions.
An extensive network of distributors around Australia to sell the products and a self branded sauna heater distributorship would really see this business soar!
With more resources, this business can grow into a $2,000,000 turnover within a year and doubling that in the subsequent 2-3 years.