68/045 Retail & Wholesale ButcheryCurrently run under management with 2016/17 Net profit expected to sit at around $85,000 this is a great business for an owner operator.
Since 2006 this Butchery and Pork shop has developed a strong loyal customer database in it’s north Sydney coastal location which is one of Australia’s fastest growing regional areas.
The store is situated in a high foot traffic community shopping centre alongside a supermarket, large growers market fruit store, coffee shop, bakery, large sports store takeaway store and bottle shop.
Selling a wide range of traditional cuts and value added products the business also specialises in a wide range of fresh pork products and their own ham & bacon.
Currently run under management with 2016/17 Net profit expected to sit at around $85,000 this is a great business for an owner operator.
• Walk in turn key operation
• Strong existing customer base
• Specialising in Pork which has a very high Gross Profit
• Long term staff who work unsupervised
• Well known and trusted brand
• Sales of approx 8,000kg of hams each Christmas
• Online sales
• Strong trade