N8/095 Manufacture and Import of Agricultural MachineryNation wide innovative partner with the Australian agriculture industry.
AGRICULTURAL MACHINERY MANUFACTURING AND IMPORTS
Since its inceptions in 1973 this business has specialised in the manufacture, importation and repair of agricultural equipment. Its services assist the horticultural, vegetable and fruit growing industry across Australia and the Pacific Island region.
The company’s core business is the manufacture of customised sprayers for vineyards, orchards, nut, tropical fruit and vegetable farms, specialising in sprayers with the ability to be retro-fitted to various types of equipment to suit the ever increasing trends in their market and their requirements.
The import side of the business focuses on quality products to enhance farming
operations from the stages of growth to harvesting.
Over the years the business has developed a strong agent base across Australia and with exponential growth in NSW and QLD the company has added new distribution centers to its main base. With constant diversification and growth in the horticulture and agricultural sectors, the demand for this company’s products is set for continued growth in particular the highly diversified fruit and nut sector.
The success of this business has been the strong relationship with key players in its field and understanding the specific and changing needs of its customers as the industry continues to grow and diversify, and by developing profucts around these needs.
• Australian-wide distribution
• Supplier to the largest macadamia, hazelnut and avocado growers in Australia
• Award winning industry customers for quality produce and oils
• Longstanding customers since 1973
• Enduring overseas supplier base since 1973
• Staff retention – longest staff member 22 years
• Repeated contracts and orders on an annual basis
• Multi-skilled staff (mechanical engineer and assemblers)
• Capacity to provide service and technical knowledge to all customers on an ongoing basis
• Research and development of new products to continue to ensure industry leadership
• Generational business relationships with farmers and salespeople across the country
• Customised products made to requirements
• All products and components from quality suppliers to European and Australian high standards