Engineering & Manufacturing CompanyExciting Opportunity In The Growing Energy sector
About the Business
Engineering consultants, designers and manufacturers of electronic instruments, providing solutions and equipment to improve power quality and for condition monitoring of low voltage power networks and infrastructure.
This company has a strong national reputation with steady growth. The development of a product road map keeps the business on track with plans to target expansion into international markets with their bespoke products. Strongly developed local technical support, design and manufacturing network allows for quick response to customer needs and manufacturing requirements, which include modifications and developing new features within a short time frame.
The business offers the following services to its client base:
• Manufacture and sale of own brand equipment - standard and modified to meet client
• Post sales technical and project support to NSW include: commissioning, installation and future proofing;
• Design and implementation of power quality and condition monitoring systems network wide to include: data collection; data transportation via various communication platforms and protocols; data analysis and reporting; and alarms and notifications;
• Rental of equipment, Consulting & Investigation;
• Equipment calibration and verification services;
• Product training.
It is strongly recommended that new owners possess a strong appetite for engineering excellence. Two of the four founding directors wish to stay with the business long term after the sale and the remaining two are prepared to remain over the transition period.
Business established 2014
Current Staffing (15)
•Four (4) full time staff in Production,
•Two (2)full time staff in the Service department,
•Two (2) full time staff in Sales,
•Four (4) full time staff and one (1) contractor in Engineering,
•One (1) part-time accountant
•One (1) MD.
Develop new products as per the companies fully developed road map so as to increase the product offerings which will assist to penetrate new markets and derive new revenue streams.
Expand distributed product offerings to include power quality mitigation equipment and specialty instrument current transformers.
2 core products from which other variants have been developed and manufactured providing multi faceted and niche solution propositions for the domestic and potentially international markets.