68/066 Dynamic Family Bistro Restaurant - Priced To SellPerfect opportunity for a first time business or for an experienced operator to grow and develop
Family Bistro Restaurant
Turnover $870,000 pa
Stock $5,000 approx
A popular business with excellent prospects, catering to a vibrant community that is enjoying growth in the outer suburbs of Melbourne due to new infrastructure connections.
Perfectly located next to the local cinema with proximity to the railway station, which is linked to the metropolitan rail network.
Family friendly, the restaurant is split between a covered (retractable roof) outdoor area with a large children’s playground developed at a cost of $55,000, a main indoor restaurant, and bar and seating at the front of the café leading into the cinema for around a dozen patrons.
Comfortably seating 80 inside and 50 outside but the inside area could seat more if required.
• Flexibility created with indoor and outdoor areas being used for casual and more formal dining styles.
• Well located in a shopping precinct with brand stores, cinema, railway and excellent parking.
• Regional growth has increased significantly with the metropolitan railway connecting to the city, and yet only 10 minutes away from the rural market.
• Can trade in a variety of weather conditions.
• Well known for specialising in functions small and large from finger food functions catering for 190 to sit down functions of 80 plus.
The current owner does not have a restaurant background and feels that the potential for an owner operator would be to grow the business by working on boosting marketing, branding, social media and staff management functions to grow turnover,
which is entirely possible.
The size and unique physical structure of the restaurant would also provide an experienced operator with possible new development opportunities.