68/062 Step Into a Reputable Professional Thriving BusinessSuccessful Podiatry Clinic & Orthotics Laboratory
A well established business located in the lifestyle capital of Australia This business offers the new owner a successful and growing business opportunity with potential to expand in several directions.
Currently consisting of a professional Podiatry business and separate orthotics laboratory, catering mainly for the needs of the clinic but with potential to expand to outwork within the existing technical capabilities.
Marketing campaigns have identified several areas of developing further business. The region is a very multicultural city and the area where the business is located is no exception.
Considerable development in the area will see a growth in population. The ethnicity of the area is also growing resulting in a dynamic multicultural region.
The number of doctors and allied health practitioners is also increasing as the local demand increases. A growth in turnover of 15 to 20% is expected over the next 5 years
Networking and marketing is an ongoing affair and is only limited by the practitioners imagination.
There are a large number of sporting facilities in the area
• Fully equipped clinic boasting three well equipped treatment rooms, a large reception/ admin area and a sterilization room and a small workshop.
• Fully equipped orthotics laboratory that boasts an advanced 3d scanner, a wet plaster area, pressing and finishing area, grinding and cutting area and a front office and reception areas. The laboratory complies with all occupational health and safety requirements and is capable of manufacturing 50 pairs of orthotics a week with added orthotics through our scanning and off site cnc router manufacturing. Also have manufacturing contacts with another two Podiatry clinics as well as a Physiotherapy clinic.
• Sports Injuries
• Orthotic Management
• Foot Care for Health & Wellbeing
Key Business Features
• A well appointed clinic and full support orthotics laboratory
• Well trained staff ensuring smooth running of the front desk and clinic
• Large data base for ongoing marketing
• Highly developed network of health practitioners
• Long history of patient satisfaction
• Great potential to increase patient load
• Long transferable lease available for both locations