Transworld Business Marketing Sales
Will Find Your Next Business
As an accredited appointed marketing agent, Transworld Business Marketing Sales use nominated, fully licensed, trained, independent professionals who are experts in their field. They understand that buying a business can be long and stressful, so they are totally focussed on giving you advice to help make the process hassle and pressure free.
- These associated business brokers will work with buyers and sellers to determine their objectives and link up with options that are both financially feasible and fit both requirements.
- Understandably sellers are very concerned about confidentiality and the accredited business broker will require any prospective buyer sign a non-disclosure agreement and photo ID (ie passport) before any information can be released.
- As an interested buyer you will receive preliminary information by the way of an Information Memorandum (IM). This will be available once the completed non-disclosure document and ID has been received. The accredited business broker will act in consultation with the vendor.
- From this point your accredited broker will liaise between the proposed buyer and seller arranging a meeting and inspection once they are serious and in a position to negotiate a transaction.
- Once the buyer has indicated a strong interest in a business, the accredited broker will recommend a due diligence process where the purchaser and their advisors are supplied with additional information.
- At the point when a buyer is ready to make an offer, their business broker can assist in preparing a purchase offer, serving as an intermediary and consultant during the process of acquiring a suitable business.
These accredited brokers have the breadth and depth of experience to ably assist a prospective business buyer in their quest for financial independence through business ownership.